Monday, August 15, 2011

Round 9 of Pretty Little Liars

Twisted (Pretty Little Liars, #9)Twisted by Sara Shepard

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


First let me say that I am very VERY impatient and tend to wait until book series are complete before I start them. I get too annoyed with cliffhangers so I like to read everything all in one go. I thought Wanted (#8) concluded the series just fine. In fact, I didn't even want to read this book but felt obligated to seeing as I've read the first 8 books in the series. Alas, I don't know how Sara Shepard ropes me in EVERY SINGLE BOOK but she's done it again. It may be predictable but I'm surprised that this pretty little soap opera could be taken any further without feeling too forced. Not only did I enjoy this guilty pleasure but I'm actually looking forward to the next book as well. I haven't gotten into the TV show (thank goodness) but I presume it is the reason Shepard decided to write a few more of these books.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment